Ocean Adventure is a an enjoyable theme park for everyone – young and old.
Entrance Fee as of posting date are as follows:
Note that children below 31 inches are FREE.
Upon entering, you will be greeted by a guide who will tell you what you need to know and will give you leaflets containing show schedules.
As of posting date, there are 4 main attractions (If you fail to watch the activity on time, don’t worry, there will be re-runs during the day.):
- Walk on the Wild Side @ the Eco Theater (9:45AM, 12:30PM, 3:00 PM, 3:45 PM)
- Adventures of Olongapo Jones @ the seaside stadium ( starts 10:15AM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM)
- Dolphin Friends Show @ El Capitan Theater ( 11:00AM, 1:30PM, 4:30PM)
- Sea Lion Marine Patrol Show @ Sea lion point Stadium (11:45AM, 2:15PM, 5:15PM)
- Ocean Discovery Aquarium
- Learning Center
You can have your pictures taken with the animals for a fee. Just inquire at the cashier or with your Ocean Adventure tour guide.
You are not allowed to bring any food inside. There are two dining areas inside Ocean Adventure (i forgot their names) one is located near the park entrance/exit cum souvenir shop and the other one below the Sea lion point.
- Bring an umbrella
- Buy the Ocean adventure timbler (for 195) and get FREE and UNLIMITED iced tea. (limited time only)
- Food is served fast but as a tip, EAT EARLY (around 11:30AM) or eat late – that would be around 2:00 PM.
- Enjoy each show, don’t be in a hurry (except when when eating).
How to get there:
From the Subic International Airport, take the Corregidor Road then turn right at the Ilanin Road. You wont miss it as there are signages on the road to assist motorists.
Ocean Adventure Website is located at Camayan Wharf, Ilanin Forest West, Naval Magazine Subic Bay (+6347) 252-9000