And when you thought its expensive to fly via Philippine Airlines… check this out..
Philippine AirLines (PAL) now makes available the PAL Econo Light Promo.. “NO-FRILLS” to ALL PAL Domestic flights and selected Asian Destinations.
For selling effective immediately and for travelling effective 10 November 2008. Published international EconoLight fares are valid for sale, ticketing and travel until 18 March 2009.
Only available for purchase through the PAL website.
Check the low fares after the break.
DOMESTIC ONE WAY ALL-IN FARES
– excluding Aviation Security Fee (ASF) and airport terminal fee
- For as low as PHP 488 – Between MANILA and LAOAG
- For as low as PHP788 – Between MANILA and LEGASPI/CEBU/ILOILO
- For as low as PHP1,088 – Between MANILA and BACOLOD/DUMAGUETE/KALIBO/PUERTO PRINCESA/ROXAS/TACLOBAN/TAGBILARAN
- For as low as PHP2,088 – Between MANILA and BUTUAN/CAGAYAN DE ORO /COTABATO/DAVAO/DIPOLOG/GENERAL SANTOS/ZAMBOANGA
- Fare for child and infant occupying a seat is 100% of the EconoLight adult fare
- Fare for infant not occupying a seat is 50% of the EconoLight adult fare
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-rebookable, non-reroutable
- Reissuance not permitted
- Forfeited if not used
- No mileage accrual
- Free Baggage Allowance is 15 kgs
- Limited seats only
- Facilities for passengers requiring special handling are not available on this class
- No Advance Seat Reservation (ASR)
- No meals
- Peanuts and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages such as soda, juice, water, coffee and tea) will be provided for international flights only
- No headsets will be provided
- No baggage check-through
- No Mabuhay Lounge access regardless of membership level
Conditions for travel:
Other Travel Conditions