I had a hearty dinner at Grab a Crab Restaurant in General Santos City! Who wouldn’t be, just look at the pictures below.
Now, let’s see each of the sumptuous treats that we had..
I will grab the names of the dishes from Andrew.
- Mixed coldcuts: Hainanese chicken, century egg, seaweed and slice beef with oyster sauce
- Pampano Sea Bass (fish)
- Spicy Crab – perfect!
- Squid something (i don’t know the name)
- The pork… ummm.. i duno the name either.. but in ordinary circumstances it is called patatim =p
- Mixed Vegetables
- Beef Steak – beef steak never tasted that good!
- Crispy Shrimp (which was really Crispy!)
- Buttered chicken with garlic
As you can see, i higlighted in bold letters the ones that i love most. Geeesh… that dinner was something! And to think that was the first meal i had in gensan. And so I thought that all food in gensan was that great.. And i was right!
Just watch out for my next posts… hope it doesn’t make your eyes melt or pop out!
Address: Laurel East Avenue, General Santos City
For Reservations: (083) 553-5430, 553-4878, 301-0555